Tuesday, September 14, 2010

AutoRant's New Blog

Well, my good "friends" at VOX have decided to close down. They did offer to port my previous ramblings to something called TypePad but this proved quite impenetrable. Judging by other comments on there I am not the only one who was baffled by this.

So here I am on Google where I shall attempt to share my random and usually irreverent observations on the crazy world in which we live with anybody who has bugger all better to do than read them.

I will no doubt continue to manage to offend somebody, somewhere with my posts so if you are a reader of the Mail please feel free to express your outrage but if you don't take things too seriously (especially yourself) I hope you might be vaguely amused or you may just like to follow me out of morbid curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment